Maginon WLAN Repeater WLR 753 AC
- WLAN generation with 802.11ac standard
- Can be used as WLAN amplifier, router and access point
- Transfer rates up to 733MBit/s in the entire bandwidth
- Compact design with 3 integrated antennas
- Integrated mains plug and 2x RJ45 interfaces
- With practical switch to switch between different modes
- Simple Konﬁguration at the touch of a button thanks to WPS button
- Free app for quick and easy installation
It's an old problem. The signal from the WLAN router is strong, but sometimes just not strong enough. As a result, the Internet on mobile phones, laptops and smart TV can go on strike and the planned movie night, for example, has to be rescheduled because streaming is blocked. This problem is often caused by a router that is too far away from the receiving devices in the home.
Repeater for stronger Wi-Fi
But that can be fixed. This can be done with a WLAN repeater, which is often simply called a repeater and plugged into the wall socket. This is a small box that serves as an amplifier for the WLAN network. The WLAN repeater thus receives the WLAN signal, amplifies it and can ideally provide WLAN throughout the house.
WLAN amplifier for your home
Our WLAN repeater Maginon WLR 753 AC is also an access point. This means that you can connect the repeater to a router that is not capable of WLAN. If you then establish the connection to the repeater, you can now receive WLAN on your devices, such as smart TVs and smart phones - all WLAN devices.
Simply choose between three functions
The WLR 753 AC can also be used as a router itself. To switch between the three available modes Access Point, WLAN Repeater and Router, you only have to press the switch attached to the device.
The installation of the device is also easy. Simply download the free app from Google Play or App Store and configure your new WLAN amplifier. Strong W-LAN at last. With Maginon.