Wildlife camera WK 4 HDW Wifi
- Wild camera with 3-zone motion sensor and Wifi
- Integrated tree holder for easy attachment
- Full HD videos with sound recordings through built-in microphone!
- Pin sharp daytime recordings in colour, black and white at night!
- 42 IR LEDs with a range of up to 15 metres
- Various shooting functions: Single image, video, interval recording, etc.
- Optional image information can be displayed (date, time, temperature, moon phase, camera name)
- Standby time of up to 6 months
- Large TFT display and intuitive menu navigation
- Splash-proof (IP54)
Maginon WK 4 HDW
Have you always wanted to catch the roebuck red-handed, secretly nibbling on your roses? Or the rabbit who gets tired of your salad at night? Then here's something for you.
Because with this wild camera you get a cheap camera with which you can secretly take photos and videos of animals. Of course, this is not only a gadget for private people with a garden, but above all for hunters and foresters who want to know more precisely which game is currently on which paths in the hunting ground.
Wildlife camera with infrared night vision and sharp picture
The image from this camera is recorded in color during the day and in black and white at night. The night shots are made possible by 42 infrared LEDs, which have a range of 15 meters, the total trigger distance is even up to 20 meters!
Photo trap triggers with the help of sensor
The outdoor camera triggers automatically as soon as the sensor attached to the device detects a movement. The resulting images are then stored on a Micro SDHC memory card or on a mobile phone.
Power supply of the camera with AA batteries
Of course you don't have to worry about power supply and cables lying around. The wild camera is powered by eight LR6 (AA) batteries.
Learn more about HD Wild Camera features
The functions Multishot are possible, whereby 1 to 9 pictures are taken, interval shots between 5 seconds and 60 minutes and naturally moving picture between 10 seconds and 3 minutes. A timer can also be set and a picture info stamp set. You want only you to have access to your wild camera? No problem. Simply protect the camera with a password.