Maginon drone QC 50 S Wifi
- The Maginon Quadkopter is not only suitable for advanced or experts, but also ideal for beginners due to its automatic hovering and landing function.
- View your surroundings from the air and take breathtaking bird's-eye shots with the HD video camera.
- The built-in 6-axis gyroscope for stable flight simplifies the use and brings even more flying fun.
- The flight fun can be controlled purposefully by the different modes. The Quadkopter can fly e.g. in 3 speeds or carry out a 360° flip by the push of a button.
- The One Key Return function always guarantees a safe return of your drone
Drones for private use are becoming more and more popular - and with good reason. Because it's gadgets that are fun and, with the help of the built-in camera, also deliver impressive photos and videos, which you can also watch on your mobile phone with the Wifi function.
That's why Maginon offers the QC 50 S Wifi drone. The Quadrocopter (a drone that moves with four rotors in the air) is an absolute lightweight. With the HD camera, the aircraft weighs only 88 grams and is suitable for beginners as well as advanced drone pilots. The Wifi range is about 30 meters.
Emergency stop function for a safe flight at all times
You can fly with three different speed modes - in addition an auto-suspend function is available to you. If the worst comes to the worst, the drone also has an emergency stop function.
Another feature of the drone is its headless mode, which is explained as follows: If you want to bring the drone back to you, it flies mirror-inverted. This means that you would have to steer it to the left in order for it to fly to the right from your point of view. That's not the case in headless mode. You can comfortably steer the device to the right and it will also steer in exactly that direction.
Especially useful: One-Key-Return
Another function of the drone is the one-key return. All you have to do is press a button on the remote control and the drone returns directly to you. This makes sense, for example, if the battery capacity (600 mAh lithium polymer) is slowly running out. A battery charge lasts about 90 minutes, whereby about seven minutes of flight time are possible.
Note: When handling unmanned aerial vehicles, mini drones and professional drones, please note that ascent near airports is strictly prohibited. Please check whether you may need an ascent permit.