Maginon drone QC 50 S Wifi
- The Maginon Quadkopter is not only suitable for advanced people or even experts, but it's also ideal for beginners due to its automatic hovering and landing function.
- View your surroundings from above and take breathtaking bird's-eye shots with the HD video camera.
- The built-in 6-axis gyroscope for stable flights simplifies the use of the gadget and brings even more flying fun.
- The flight fun can be controlled in different modes. For example the Quadkopter can fly in 3 speeds or carry out a 360° flip only with the push of a button.
- The One Key Return function always guarantees a safe return of your drone
Drones for private use are becoming popular more and more - and with a good reason. Because they are fun gadgets and, with the help of the built-in camera, also deliver impressive photos and videos, that you can also look at on your mobile phone with the Wifi function of the drone.
That's why Maginon offers the QC 50 S Wifi drone. The Quadrocopter (a drone that moves in the air with four rotors) is an absolute lightweight. With the HD camera, the aircraft weighs only 88 grams and is suitable for beginners as well as advanced drone pilots. The Wifi range is about 30 meters.
Emergency stop function for a safe flight at all times
You can fly with three different speed modes - in addition an auto-suspend function is available to you. If you need to stop the flight, the drone also has an emergency stop function.
Another feature of the drone is its headless mode, which is explained as follows: If you want to bring the drone back to you, it flies mirror-inverted. This means that you would have to steer it to the left in order for it to fly to the right from your point of view. That's not the case in headless mode. You can comfortably fly the device to the right and it will fly in exactly that direction.
Especially useful: One-Key-Return
Another function of the drone is the one-key return. All you have to do is press a button on the remote control and the drone returns directly to you. This makes sense, for example, if the battery capacity (600 mAh lithium polymer) is slowly running out. A battery charge lasts about 90 minutes, when about seven minutes of flight time are possible.
Note: When handling unmanned aerial vehicles, mini drones and professional drones, please note that moving drones near airports is strictly prohibited. Please check whether you may need a permit in your country.