Solar power bank with LED torch
Using the solar panel, you can charge your power bank in an environmentally-friendly way as long as sufficient sunlight is available. The robust casing provides optimum protection against shock, dust and water, the non-slip back ensures a firm grip, even with wet hands.
The torch integrated within the casing is ideal for many uses, for example when camping, on night walks or in a power cut. The handy loop allows a carabiner hook to be attached.
The power bank has 2 USB connections for charging your devices and a micro USB connection for charging the power bank itself.
- 10,000 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Integrated 3 Watt solar panel for continuous charging of your power bank
- USB port for charging the power bank via any conventional USB charging device
- Integrated LED torch on the rear
|Connections:||2 x USB, 1x micro USB for charging the power bank|
|Output voltage:||1x DC 5 V, 2.1 A | 1x DC 5 V, 1 A|
|Input voltage:||DC 5 V, 2 A|
|Solar panel:||3 W; up to 600 mAh charging capacity|
|Storage battery:||Lithium polymer battery with 10,000 mAh|
|Charging the battery:||USB connection, solar panel|
|Dimensions:||156 x 84 x 31 mm|
* Please note that the delivery to our product may vary depending on the provider.