WK 4 HD
Wildlife camera with full HD video resolution
The waterproof wildlife camera is ideal for watching and monitoring animals in a terrain or in the wild.
The 42 integrated Infrared LEDs provide optimum light conditions for night photos taken up to 15 m away. The large TFT display provides an easy-to-use intuitive menu for the numerous photo functions of the camera.
The wildlife camera is automatically activated as soon as the 3-zone movement sensor detects any change in the surveillance range of the camera. The on-screen information facilitates accurate logging of the registered sightings.
- 3-zone movement sensor
- Full HD videos with audio recording using integral microphone
- High-resolution day-time images in colour, night-time images in black & White
- 42 IR LEDs with a range of up to 15 m
- Versatile shooting functions Single image, video, time-laps, etc.
- Large 2.36“TFT color display with intuitive menu
- Optional image information on display (date, time, temperature, moon phase, camera, name)
- Standby time of up to 6 months
- Spray-water protected (IP54)
|Sensor||5.0 Megapixel (2592 x 1944), 12.0 Megapixel (Interpolated)|
|Video resolution||1920 x 1080 (15fps), 1280 x 720 (30fps), 848 x 480 (30fps), 720 x480 (30fps)|
|LCD||2.36" TFT colour display|
|Trigger distance||Up to 20 meters|
|Trigger time||Around 0.5 second|
|Detection angle sensor||35°-40° (central sensor zone), 30° (side-facing sensor zones), 120° total sensor angle|
|IR flash range||15 meters|
|Functions||Multi-Shot 1 to 9 photos, Trigger interval 5 sec. To 60 min., video length 1 0 sec. to 3 min, time lapse, timer, keyword protection, picture imprint, alarm for low battery power|
|Power||8 x AA batteries type LR6 or external 12V/1A AC-adaptor|
|Standby||Up to 6 months|
|Memory||SD / SDHC memory cards up to 32 GB|
|Connectors||USB 2.0 port, DC-in, TV out|
|Dimensions||Approx. 135 x 101 x 76 mm|
* Please note that the delivery to our product may vary depending on the provider.